I love this lady. She is the sweetest lady and would do anything for anyone. I met her when I was working as a host at the Olive Garden up in Sugarhouse, she was a host as well. We became great friends, and hung out quite a bit while I was living up there. She is actually Elder Ballards youngest sister, and so I got to hang out with a General Authority a couple times as well. One time I was at Chaunie's house eating dinner and he and his wife came over to give Chaunie a blessing cause she was going to have surgery the next morning. Well it's kind of a funny story because the Rose Bowl football game was on and we were all watching it while we were eating and Chaunie mentioned that he should probably do the blessing in case I needed to get going and he just kind of knoded and said ok we can wait til this play is over. Ha ha I thought it was the funniest thing, they really are just regular people. I miss living close to her, but we try and go see her every time we go up to Salt Lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment