Ok so I'm a little late at posting this but I am just barely getting the hang of this blogging business so just go with it :) Haivens birth was amazing for it being my first! I could not have asked for a better pregancy and delivery. I didn't get morning sickness, didn't even really get that big and the delivery went so smoothly with hardly any pain! (Thanks to the epidural of course! :) Recovery was a bit painful but I made it through it and we just love having our little Haiven here with us. She is such a sweet little girl and loves being held all the time, especially by her daddy :) I just love watching those two bond, it is the sweetest thing I have and will ever see! We are so blessed and could not ask for a better life right now!
Waiting for her to get here! By this time
I had gotten the epidural and was loving life!

She is one loved little girl!!
Fun! Yeah I haven't posted in like a year. Prob cuz I don't have a cute little one to show off. Cutest family ever!
ReplyDeleteOh she is so so cute! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteYahhh you finally got it going, I think it is way easier than FB I always have problems posting pic there but blogs I can get. Little Haiven is the sweetest little thing. It is fun watching that Daddy-Daughter bonding going on. We have 9 mo. to bond so it is fun for Daddy to have the next 9 mo. :)
ReplyDelete