Friday, March 4, 2011

2 months shots

On Monday we took Haiven to her two month appointment. She had to get shots and as you can see she did not like it very much but she only cried for a couple minutes and ended up sleeping the whole way home. She did get pretty fussy later in the day so I'm thinking next time we'll just go with one shot per visit.



3 comments:

  1. These pictures break my heart! I dont think that ill be able to go to the shot appointments without chase there with me. Ill probably cry more then Cooper :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! She does not look happy, breaks my heart! I'm so not excited to take Chloie to get hers in two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they get fussy no matter what! So just get it over with :) I give tylenol or motrin right before! Then just another dose 6 hours later and it seems to help!Then do a later appt. so they can sleep it off for the night! Just an idea! Dang nurses and their opinions, huh! ha ha

    ReplyDelete