I have been wanting to re-decorate my house for awhile now and so with our tax return money I gave a little bit to both Dan and I to do whatever we wanted with it. Here are some of the things I have done so far :)

Re-did our guest bathroom
(Thanks big sis for helping me :)

I've been making a ton of these cute bows for little Haiv
(She has one in every color now;)


These were fun to do. I just added flowers to two of my
pillows on my bed.

I made the black&white and the yellow pilllows -
they turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.

Here's a close up.
very very cute. Next year is going to be my "year of crafting" since I will be done with the PTA stuff so I am going to have to make some of those cute flowers. They are now added to my "craft list". :)
ReplyDeleteNice work sis! Look at you go! Everything turned out way cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks big sissys :)
ReplyDelete