So I'm sure you all have realized one thing about me by now.... I get sick of things quickly and need a change! Luckily I don't like spending a lot of money so my disorder doesn't hurt our budget too much. I go to DI a lot and use things that I already have and steal ideas from Pinterest and all that. Here are just some of the latest things I've done. One day painting will some day be allowed in my home and I seriously cannot wait for that! Paint adds a lot to a room so unfortunately this is the best I could do with my awful "off white" walls!
This couch was free (thanks to my cousin who works for BLVD home furnishing.) I made the pillows and found the coffee table at DI and re-painted it.

Found these chairs on craigslist for $175 and I re-painted the little stand which was actually my great grandma's thread/sewing table.

This stand has been in our family for years and has been many different colors!!

This dresser was given to us by my Friends mom who was moving out of the state. And the decor above it is just scrap book paper and mod podge.
(Saw the idea on Pinterest)

Headboard provided by Mom and Dad Fowlks.
Thanks for allowing me to paint it! :)

I still haven't decided what to put in the frames but you get the idea...

And finally I just added these frames to Haivens room recently to give it more color and glam :)

Very cute! I love it all!
ReplyDeleteLookin' good guys!
ReplyDeleteSee all my walls are tan (base boards and ceilings included) and I wish they were "off-white" like yours! lol I love your cute home, your so creative!
ReplyDelete