Thursday, January 5, 2012

Haiven turned one!!

I can't believe my little Haiven is already one years old! She is such a funny, smart and adorable little girl. I am so proud to be her Mommy. She brings so much joy and laughter into our home and has such a cute personality. She loves her blanky, food, doggy's, food, kitty's, babies, oh and did I mention that she LOVES food. I swear she would eat all day long if I let her. I really don't know how she stays so tiny. I am glad that we made it through her first year with only a few minor bruises/sicknesses. Here's to many many more to come. Love you Haiven Rae!!
*A big thanks to my awesome big sis for taking all of the pictures! Love you!











2 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy Birthday Haiven Rae! You are soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun celebrating Haiv's 1st birthday!!!!! Love that cute little face of hers.

    ReplyDelete