Thursday, February 21, 2013

Parade of Homes 2004-2013

We've been doing the Parade of Homes ever since I can remember. This year either marked 10 or 11 years. I didn't realize it had been that long until I found some old pictures of us. I must say the houses and us have come a long way. ;) I love going through the houses and getting ideas because I have always loved decorating/redecorating and will probably never stop.

These are from 2004.







.
And this year.
This was probably my favorite.
I'm a dork.







I did some redecorating before we went to the Parade this year. I was hoping I wouldn't regret doing it before we went and I don't. I know it doesn't come close to the houses above, but I do like how it turned out. :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! You couldn't find any from other years? I will have to look.

    ReplyDelete