Monday, April 11, 2011

Another project complete!

I finally finished Haivens room now that she is 3 months old! It was fun, I really like how the dresser turned out. I was a little worried about it and didn't know what I was doing I just started painting and that's how it turned out. So there's one more room down that I've been wanting to re do. I really wish I could paint my house, but this will have to do for now. :)</ div <>




6 comments:

  1. Cute chantelle! I'm in love with the dresser. So I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog I found it on laraines and I was like hey I know her. Anywho love the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha thanks! No it's totally fine. You should just add us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, very fitting for that cute little squeeker you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! It all looks so great! Love the pom poms! Such an easy/cheap way to add some color. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her room is ADORABLE!! I love the dresser! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete