I can't believe it's the middle of May already! Where has this month gone! I guess our week and a half vacation helped with that. But here are some things that have happened so far this month. I re-did my living room, baby has profected rolling over, found her toes and no longer likes her binky. Not too excited about that last one, it was so nice being able to calm her down by just giving her a binky...yeah no longer an option :/ And she's not so fond of her car seat either. She started to not like it before we went to Georgia but I think being in it so much for 9 days kinda did her in. I'm sure it was bond to happen one day though. And the trip was definitely worth it we got to meet some of the greatest people out there and they all just loved little Haiven! Dan said he didn't realize how nice people in GA could be when you don't have a suit and badge on ha. I will try to get our pictures from GA up soon, there are just so many!!

Haiven is adorable and your living room is so cute! Geat job decorating!! Did you paint on the stripes? Love it all!!
ReplyDeleteThanks :) No we can paint in these townhomes so I just painted wallpaper and stuck it on the wall- ha ha. You can kind of tell but it's more fun than plain white walls.
ReplyDeleteLove that cute little girl to pieces!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just realized I haven't seen your new living room in person! That needs to change soon. Can't wait for your GA pictures!
ReplyDelete