Friday, July 1, 2011

Family Fun!

Last week was so much fun having all of Dan's sisters here. We had a blast going to the lake, doing a girls night and just hanging out. I seriously could not ask for better in laws. Love you all! - Ha ha and I still can't get over Danette and Sharise in the crazy face picture! ha it just gets me everytime!

This week my Dads family will all be in town for the first time in a long long time! We are having a little reunion tomorrow which I am really excited for. Grandpa Sorensen will get to see his 5 new great grand babies all at the same time so it should be a lot of fun! :)



Girls night!




Fowlks Clan 2011

Crazy faces!

1 comment:

  1. Their faces kill me too. Especially Danette. Hilarious! It was a lot of fun- I wish it could happen more often. :) I am sorry about cute little Haiven's hand. Give her kisses from Aunt Des.

    ReplyDelete