Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy 4th of July everyone! Of course I'm late at blogging this but at least it's only half way through the month right? We had such a great forth of July weekend. We got to spend it with pretty much all of my Dads side of the family and part of Dans family. We love having family close by, I can't imagine ever moving somewhere far away from everyone. I think it would be too hard for me.
This past weekend we got to take a short trip up to Salt Lake for Dans mission Presidents homecoming. It was such a great sacrament meeting. The spirit was so strong I couldn't hold back the tears. It was so neat as Sister King was explaining all the different aspects of Georgia it really hit me because we had just experieced it a couple months ago. I am so glad we had to opportunity to go to Georgia and visit when we did. It was perfect timing because if we had waited any longer the Kings would have already been home.

















No comments:

Post a Comment