Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Haiven had a great time taking a bath in the sink the other day. My sisers and I would always do this with our younger siblings so I figured I should keep the tradition going. Haiven is now 7 months old she started crawling a few weeks ago and is getting into EVERYTHING! She's also pulling herself up on to anything she can get a grip on. It's been fun/stressful all at the same time. I'm thinking she'll be walking by Halloween if she keeps going at the rate she is!






10 comments:

  1. SO FREAKING CUTE!! I can't wait to see that cute girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to bathe my kiddos in the sink too- lots of fun. Can't believe she's crawling already. Love her and you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is sooo cute!! & It was so good to see you the other night! BBQ soon...k? K!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be awesome! Either next week or the week after would be good for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how much she's grown! Very VERY cute girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hhaha love it! she is so cute! I love bathing Chloie in the sink too, its easier sometimes and she is so funny sitting in the sink.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! She's a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the last pic, she is so cute love her to pieces.

    ReplyDelete