I thought it would be fun to put up all the pictures we have had taken over the years with our pumpkins. Dan and I first got together on Halloween back in 2004, so every year since 2005, we have always carved pumpkins. In 2006, we must have been mad at each other for some reason, luckily Steve was there to take my place. And, of course, in 2007 and 2008 Dan was on his mission. In 2010, I was pregnant with Haiven and I'm guessing I didn't want a picture, so I just photo shopped the pumpkin I carved into a picture that was taken at a Halloween party that year. It's funny looking back at pictures and seeing how much we have changed. I was telling Sharise the other day that I think we are getting cuter with age. ;) The last pictures I just threw in for fun. Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Halloween 2012
Thanks to my awesome big sis our blog is starting to look more appealing. I think that was a big reason why I never wanted to get on here because I didn't like the way it looked. I am somewhat of a perfectionist and if something doesn't turn out the way I want it I usually end up avoiding it, hence the "somewhat". However, now that it's looking cute I enjoy getting on more. Moving on, we had a great Halloween. It was a busy day, but we had a lot of fun dressing up and celebrating Caleb's 16th birthday. Kylie, Haiven and I brought him Jimmy Johns during lunch and a balloon to try to embarrass him. I don't think it worked though. It's weird that my younger siblings are getting old, it means that I am getting really old...Yikes! Getting back to Halloween, Haiven and I dressed up as witches and Dan was "Stan", aka his alter ego. Really, he just didn't want to dress up. We had plans to go to the mall to trick or treat, visit two of the Grandpa's, go to the Leeds trunk or treat, and go to a street out in Santa Clara that was all decked out. But we just ended up visiting one Grandpa and then trick or treating in our neighborhood. Like I said it was a busy, fun, day.
I thought it would be fun to put up all the pictures we have had taken over the years with our pumpkins. Dan and I first got together on Halloween back in 2004, so every year since 2005, we have always carved pumpkins. In 2006, we must have been mad at each other for some reason, luckily Steve was there to take my place. And, of course, in 2007 and 2008 Dan was on his mission. In 2010, I was pregnant with Haiven and I'm guessing I didn't want a picture, so I just photo shopped the pumpkin I carved into a picture that was taken at a Halloween party that year. It's funny looking back at pictures and seeing how much we have changed. I was telling Sharise the other day that I think we are getting cuter with age. ;) The last pictures I just threw in for fun. Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!
I thought it would be fun to put up all the pictures we have had taken over the years with our pumpkins. Dan and I first got together on Halloween back in 2004, so every year since 2005, we have always carved pumpkins. In 2006, we must have been mad at each other for some reason, luckily Steve was there to take my place. And, of course, in 2007 and 2008 Dan was on his mission. In 2010, I was pregnant with Haiven and I'm guessing I didn't want a picture, so I just photo shopped the pumpkin I carved into a picture that was taken at a Halloween party that year. It's funny looking back at pictures and seeing how much we have changed. I was telling Sharise the other day that I think we are getting cuter with age. ;) The last pictures I just threw in for fun. Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
.jpg)
Fun pictures to look at,you two look as young as dad and I when we started dating.
ReplyDeleteCuuuute! I love your new header collage! Keep up on this blogging;)
ReplyDeleteCute! Love the pumpkin costume - classic! Where is the halloween picture of you dressed as a guy? That was funny stuff.
ReplyDeleteThat was 2009, I was just posting our pumpkin picturs. ;)
Delete