Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hooraaay!!

  Haiven's hated nursery since the day she turned 18 months. She would cry, cry, and cry if we ever left her in there alone. But today, I am proud to announce, she stayed in the entire time without a single peep! (I am hoping that it wasn't a one time thing). Dan and I are primary teachers so we've switched off who teaches and who stays with Haiv. Now, one of us will actually be able to go to class!
  I can't believe Haiven is almost two! She is such a smart little girl. She's learning a lot of new songs from nursery and the shows she watches. She sings "Head, shoulders, knees and toes", "Hello, Hello" the "ABCs", and a couple of Yo Gabba Gabba songs. She also likes to sing her little heart out during Sacrament whether there is music playing or not. I love listening to her sing while she's playing with her toys. She's always been such a good little mommy to her baby dolls. The other night she wanted to feed her some broccoli, then she gives her a big hug and says "it's okay".  Later on I found her attempt at putting on a diaper. She'll be a great Mom one day. ;)


This is my new addiction. (DIY leggings) ↓ Although, I think it may have begun and ended this week, at least I got three done, right?


The other day Dan, Haiven and I went out and filmed a short film. I was the camera lady, well, Dan positioned the camera and I pushed play. It was a lot of fun and turned out really cute. This was the alley we filmed it in. I'll post the video below for those of you who haven't watched it yet.

 



2 comments:

  1. Love,Love,Love. Enjoyed the video. Real potential there. Congrats on the nursery accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the video! Great job...so very funny. Yay for Nursery as well. It's a beautiful day when they go in there without throwing a fit. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete