This year we got to celebrate Thanksgiving with both families. We were with my family on Thursday and Dans on Friday. Two yummy Thanksgiving dinners in two days, no complaints here. ;) I absolutely love this time of year, spending time with family, the decorations and yes even the cold weather. I'm glad it only lasts a couple months here though. Haiven's been so much fun this Christmas season. She LOVES Santa! Every time she sees a house that's decorated she yells, "Santa!" and we have to slow down so she can get a closer look. She even walked across the street to our neighbors so she could hug the Santa that's in their yard. She is one crazy cookie, but we love her.
We have already completed a lot of our Christmas traditions, decorating gingerbread houses, going to the Dickens Festival, (where Haiven completed a lifelong goal of meeting Elmo) visiting Santa and, my favorite, looking at the Temple Christmas lights.
I'm sure all of you have heard about the terrible and horrific event that took place in Connecticut this week. I was sickened when I heard about it. I can't even imagine what those families are going through right now. I bawled when they started reading the names of all the children that were killed. My heart and prayers go out to all the families involved in this tragedy. May we all remember how important our loved ones are and cherish every moment with them.
I think this picture says it all.









Love all the pictures and all the traditions. I am so so glad that Haiven fulfilled her life long dream so early in life. She is such a cutie pie, love her to pieces.
ReplyDelete