Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas!

.This year was our first time spending Christmas in our own home. As always, it was a wonderful day. We opened our presents as a family and then headed over to my parents for a yummy breakfast. We spent the afternoon there and then came home. While Dan was occupied with his new movie and Haiven with her new toys, I took advantage of the situation and deep cleaned our house. ;) We were bummed that Tayli's family were all sick again this year but all in all it was a great day! Hope it was for everyone else as well. May we all remember the true meaning of Christmas and strive harder each day to be more like Him. Merry Christmas!
 
 
  Haiven loved her Brobee and new colored pencils.
 
 

 
Dan got a mini fridge for his new office and the latest Batman.
 
 
And he got me all the things I asked for :) 
 
 
This cradle was my Grandma's when she was younger and she passed it down to me
to give to Haiven. I gave it a fresh paint job and added a little bit of color.
 
 
Our Christmas PJ's
 
 
We went to Gramma Mayhew's house on Christmas Eve. She has had this little village ever since I can remember. We all loved looking at it as kids. I'm glad she still puts it up.
 
 
We ate a yummy dinner and then did a live nativity.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment