Friday, January 25, 2013

Dan's 25th

Dan turned 25 last week! We celebrated by going to dinner and getting his favorite ice cream from Baskin Robbins (which he didn't eat cause he was too cold, so I glady volunteered ;). That Sunday we celebrated with his family, ate cake, and opened presents. He has been wanting me to decorate his new office so I decided to blow up pictures that he took and made frames for them to hang on the wall. They turned out pretty better than expected.

Haiven really enjoyed the chocolate cake Gramma made. 
                                                 
We've taken a picture of these two on Dan's bday every year since she was born.
Same smile every time.
 Hope you had a great birthday, Dan. We love you!
 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you put up a birthday post for him I am a slacker and havent done one on my blog yet but I need to. I hope he had a great birthday, I know birthdays as an adult is really just another day. Love your cute family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Love! Love!- Quarter of a Century wishes and many more to come.

    ReplyDelete