Friday, February 1, 2013

I'm a big girl now

This may be hard to believe ( or maybe it won't ) but this adorable, little girl went potty all by herself today! She got her pants off and crawled up on the toilet all before I realized what she had done. As soon as I walked in she went! I was so impressed! She is so tiny I was surprised she didn't fall right in. I guess it's time to buy some big girl panties and potty treats. Wish me luck!



2 comments:

  1. Hooray Haiven! And hooray that I finally figured out how to get my comments posted again! Apparently I can't use the Firefox browser, I have to use Chrome or Explorer. Weird, but I am just glad I finally figured it out!
    Give that little cutie pie a hug and kiss from Aunt Des and good luck with potty training! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what that means right? Time for baby #2 :)

    ReplyDelete