Friday, July 5, 2013

Dress

Last week I saw this adorable dress going around on Instagram and I thought to myself: "Hmm, I bet I could make that", which really meant, "I bet my Mom knows how to make that". ;) So I went to Joann's and picked out some fabric and my Mom gave me instructions on what to do. I made 2 dresses, one for Gibby Lou and one for Miss Haiven, costing a total of $8! Not too shabby if I do say so myself! The idea/design came from @dreamcatcherbaby. I didn't want to do a tutorial because it wasn't my design but you should go check her out on Instagram!
And a big thanks to my awesome hubby for taking Miss Haivens pictures - never an easy task! ;)










2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Gibby to wear her new dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love...:) And I love the pics of Miss Haiven.

    ReplyDelete