For as long as I have been apart of the Fowlks family I always felt so welcomed and loved. Grandpa Fowlks especially made me feel this way. He always treated me like I was just another one of his grandkids, even before Dan and I were married. He always had a smile on his face and I could just tell how much he loved his family. He was a hard worker, even though I only knew him after he retired, and he also liked to have a good time. He loved adventure and going on vacations. There are countless pictures and home videos of them out exploring. I hope to be able to go to at least half of the places they went. Grandma and Grandpa were always together and I loved that about them. They have such a special relationship that I hope to always have with my honey. :)
We will miss you Grandpa! I am glad you are no longer suffering.
XOXOXOX
 |
| Ronald LaMar Fowlks 1934~2013 |
Such a sweet tribute, He did love his adventure.
ReplyDeleteThank you Chantelle very special message and I hope that we can help your family get to many of those places that Grandpa talked about. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete