Saturday, August 2, 2014

4 Months

Mr Cope is 4 months old! 
He loves:
Baths
Blowing raspberries
Laughs and smiles all the time 
Wants to be held facing out
Sleeps 7 hours. Wakes up once to eat then goes back to sleep for 2 hours
Prefers bottles over nursing ( totally sad about that )
Still likes his binky ( thank goodness ;)
And just as cute as can be!

This morning I decided to get our Canon out and have some fun. I absolutely love taking pictures of my sweet kiddos. They may not love having their pictures taken all the time but it is something that I really enjoy. Am I a professional? No. Do a lot of the pictures they actually smile and look cute in turn out blurry? All.the.time! They may all look the same but to me each one is special and I even have a hard time deleting the bad/blurry ones. What does one do with so many pictures you might ask? Well I post them here on my blog for myself ( and hopefully ) all of you to enjoy. ;)



 Haiven rarely lets me take her picture so this one is so special to me.
That grin







 







2 comments:

  1. How I love the time and effort taken to post and blog. I love the pictures and can never get tired of viewing them Keep up the great job and love your family.
    DAD F

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little guy prefers a bottle over nursing too. Definitely breaks my heart!

    ReplyDelete